Monday, September 20, 2010

So, um, HI

Lil Kitty

I really hope all the twittering I do hasn't ruined my ability to write complete sentences.  :)  I just posted on FB that I could either go make jewelry or do laundry.  Why can't I do both?  I am lucky enough that I have a small studio at the back of our property.  I love to make jewelry but I don't love the idea of my darling kitties ingesting bits of stainless steel wire, pewter, copper ect. but most importantly I don't want them playing with my shinies (thats beads n stones don't ya know!)  I'll post a picture of my studio as soon as I learn how to do that.  I'll also post a few pictures of my kitties.  I have 3, which is one short of crazy cat lady status I am told.
Dojo
Our oldest one is Spookyfreakazoidthedeamonkitty.  We call her Lil Kitty most of the time.  She is almost completely black, but if you look at her in the sunlight she has some dark brown stripes on her.  Kitty number two is a handsome brown tabby named Aristotlethetinytiger.  We call him Tiny, all 14 lbs of him.  Our youngest fur baby turns 1 year old this week, she is a feral stray my husbands boss found in the back of his el camino along with 3 of her brothers and sisters.  The momma had apparently been killed.  She is named Princessminicamino.  She is still feral sometimes and we just call her Minimini, she is very tiny.  We also have our old brown dog Dojo,
a parrot named Noober, a canary named Rowdy who sings mostly at night, and our Bunny Crackers that we adopted on July 5th of this year.  Crackers had 9 babies on July 6th of this year, we still have 4 to give away if anyone wants one . . .
Eh, enough of this, I'm gonna put a load of laundry in and go make some shiny stuff!!  Pictures to follow, I swear!!
Tiny   

Mini mini

No comments:

Post a Comment